There is nothing that compares to the stress relief and total relaxation that a full body massage gives. You’ve probably seen the little massage kiosks at the local mall with an eager masseuse just waiting to give a quick rub down. Sure, you can sit in that special massage human touch massage chair chair, your face pressed into that donut hole pillow and get some quick relief from your daily stresses but let’s face it, getting a massage in a crowded noisy shopping mall isn’t quite the experience most of us wish for when it comes to getting a massage.
To fully enjoy the relaxing benefits of a full body massage you have to go to a licensed massage therapist, take off your clothes, get on that massage table in a quiet room and get rubbed and kneaded with special massage oils and creams. And make sure you set aside a full hour for this truly relaxing experience.
Getting a full body massage is an incredible feeling, leaving the daily stress and tensions we all encounter a thing of the past. Just one hour of your time is all it takes to bring back a sense of peace and tranquility to yourself. But remember that the only way to achieve this inner piece is from a fully licensed massage therapist who is trained is the art of massage therapy. Having your spouse or significant other give you a massage is not quite the same, no matter how much fun it may be.
There are many benefits to getting a full body massage, from the afore-mentioned stress relief to helping improve the immune function of the body. Not everything is known as to why the art of massage does all these wonderful things but many studies have shown that when done a trained masseuse a full body massage is extremely beneficial to anyone who gets one. During these studies of massage therapy five benefits have been found to be true.
1. During rehabilitation after a muscle injury a full body massage is helpful during the healing process.
2. It goes without saying that a massage helps relive painful muscles, nerves and joints in the body.
3. A massage is a great way to release tight and stressed muscles that are a part of daily modern life.
4. Improved function of the immune system is another great benefit of going to a massage therapist.
5. And for over all stress relief nothing beats the relaxing affect of a full body massage.